1. The newsletter service is provided by the joint stock company AGORA S. A. with its registered office in Warsaw, Czerska 8/10 Street, 00-732 Warsaw (provider of the Service and controller of Users’ personal data), entered into: the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division, register of entrepreneurs, number 59944, Tax Identification Number: 526-030-56-44, share capital 47,665,426.00 PLN, fully paid up, corporate service address: www.agora.pl. Contact Details: phone: 22 555 60 00 / 22 555 60 01, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Newsletter – a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the User, which contains content indicated in the sign-in service. The Newsletter may contain advertisements from our partners and other marketing content.
3. The Newsletter Service is intended for persons over the age of 16.
4. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge. In order to enter into the agreement for providing the service, the User shall not bear costs related to the use of the means of distance communication higher than the usual charge for using those means of communication.
5. The Newsletter service is provided for persons who subscribe to the Newsletter and confirm the intention of ordering the Newsletter by clicking the link provided in the e-mail sent after subscribing to the Newsletter. The Service is ordered at the moment of clicking the link. If the User does not click the link in the period of 14 days as indicated above, the agreement for providing the service is not concluded, and the User’s application (including the e-mail address provided) is immediately deleted from the relevant database managed by Agora.
6. Using the Service is possible if the following minimal technical requirements are met:
- the User has an active e-mail address (an electronic mail address);
- the User has software that allows for the use of electronic mail.
6.1. Agora delivers the Newsletter to the mail server linked to the User’s e-mail address. Some servers can treat the Newsletter as spam, and therefore the Newsletter sent by Agora may not reach the User.
7. Complaints concerning the Service can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Agora S.A., Czerska 8/10 Street, 00-732 Warsaw. A response to the complaint will be sent within 14 days of submitting the complaint to the e-mail address indicated by the User, and in the case of submitting the complaint by traditional mail – to the address provided by the User.
8. The User may withdraw from the service at any time:
8.1. by clicking the unsubscribe link included in every Newsletter;
by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Agora S.A., Czerska 8/10 street (00-732).
Withdrawal form example:
Addressee: Agora S.A. Czerska 8/10 Street, 00-732 Warsaw, e-mail address: email@example.com.
I hereby withdraw from the agreement for providing the following Newsletter service: ........................
The e-mail address for which the Newsletter was ordered:..................
Signature ............................. (only in the case of withdrawing by traditional mail)
9. Agora may terminate the agreement for providing the Newsletter Service with 1 month’s notice due to a planned termination of the Service, with all of the Service’s Users.
10. We also inform you that we adhere to the Code of Good Practice for Press Publishers available at http://www.iwp.pl/kodeks_show.php?id_aktualnosc=2.