The websites published by Agora SA, including www.newsmavens.com, and all their elements are subject to protection stipulated in Polish and international law.
1. The websites are published by Agora SA with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Czerska 8/10, 00-732 Warsaw, entered in the register of businesses of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Business Department of the National Court Register with the number KRS 59944, with share capital of PLN 47,665,426, fully paid up, tax identification number NIP 526-030-56-44 (“Publisher”). Both particular websites and each of their elements are subject to protection stipulated in Polish and international law, including in particular the Act on copyrights and derivative rights of 4 February 1994, the Act on database protection of 27 July 2001 and the Act on combating unfair competition of 16 April 1993.
2. The use of text and graphic materials, photographs and audio-video materials, applications and databases, and other elements included in the Publisher’s websites shall not be construed as the acquisition of any rights to intangibles included in the works or databases included therein by the users. In recognition of the provisions of item 4 of these “Policies for using the websites of Agora SA” the following, in particular, is disallowed:
a) copying, modifying and transmitting, electronically or otherwise, the websites or parts thereof for commercial purposes; this also relates to individual works or databases made available on its websites;
b) proliferating (including proliferation for information purposes in the press, radio, television and in such a manner as to enable everyone access to the said at any time and place) published on the news websites, also current: articles, documentaries, interviews and other works on any topic (including political, business and religious topics);
c) downloading the content of the databases and reusing them in full or in a material – in terms of quality or quantity – part.
3. You may use the Publisher’s websites and the works, goods protected with Intellectual Property Rights and databases, within the scope allowed, specified in the provisions of the Act on copyrights and derivative rights, or in the Act on database protection; however, such use cannot violate normal use of the work or database, or harm the legitimate interests of the Publisher and of the entities whose works or databases – based on cooperation with the Publisher – are made available on the websites.
4. If it does not follow otherwise from the information presented in given materials you may include links to text and graphic materials, photographs and audio-video materials, applications and databases, and other elements included in the Publisher’s websites made available in the Publisher’s websites. However, we do not allow publishing links to the materials, which are on the Publisher’s websites, on pages which violate the law, third party property protected by the law, rules of social conduct or good practices.
5. To purchase a licence for using the works and databases made available on the Publisher’s websites, please contact us at the address: email@example.com, and to purchase a licence for using photographs, please contact us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If particular services provided by the Publisher on its websites do not provide otherwise (e.g. in respect of making available archives of the Publisher’s textual materials), the content made available to you will be free of charge. We may make the content available to you thanks to our cooperation with our customers – advertisers whose advertising materials are presented on our news websites. Without showing you the advertisements we would not be able to finance the operations of our editorial offices, and therefore also we would not be able to make available to you the high quality content comprising the Publisher’s websites. As a result, the Publisher making the content of its websites available to you is connected with the Publisher’s right to show you the advertisements.
8. These “Policies for using the websites of Agora SA” do not restrict the rights of the users to the content published by it on the Publisher’s websites, including in particular to the content published on the Blox.pl website and on the Forum Gazeta.pl pages.